Mystic | Admin application

Accepted admin applications
Mystic

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Admin Application Template - answer all questions as honestly and as truthfully as you can.

Your Steam Name: Rogue csgobounty.com

Your Age: 16

What can you do for us as staff? (Minimum 25 words) I can provide power beyond your wildest dreams and at the same time bring down the wrath of 1000 suns upon any hacker cheater or the guy who stole your sandwich. while at the same time be fair and just towards all

Your SteamID 32: (Check steamrep.com to find this) STEAM_0:1:119903624

Why should we choose you to be moderator? (Minimum 40 words) I believe that adding me onto the admin team will be a good asset to the fire nation as i have a strong stance against all scum of the internet and no one is safe from the power of root access. This will also allow for me to become more involved with the fire host team other then the just doing a few project here and there with other member on that team

When can you be avaliable for duty? (Include timezones if possible) 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm EDT

Any other info we should know about?
As admin i have one request and that is to be placed under the deelopment team to allow me to expand my skills to other group and to be able to take on paying assignments
Last edited by Mystic on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holinhed
Developer

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Quite frankly, I have no idea how you found out about the "Sandwich epidemic" FireHost has been facing, but it is a huge boost for your application, as FireHost hasn't been able to find a solution to these atrocities, we need all the help we can get.

Another point of your application that I found promising is the line "wrath of 1000 suns". Many admins, including myself, lack this aberrant ability, and have been desperately seeking a way to attain it, if you were on the admin team, I imagine your presence would improve order on FireHost.

Your request to be placed on the development team was rather vague, and we would need clarification on what division you would like to be placed in. We would also like to know your qualifications.

Overall, I like this application and feel like FireHost should give you a chance, at least in a development roll.

+1
~Holinhed

DovahThePlagueBear
Site Admin

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:57 pm

I like the attention to detail and the amount of time that was put into adding said detail. Applicant shows great potential and understanding of the system.

+1

saltywizard

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:27 pm

yes this application looks good. great amount of detail. looking forward to seeing you on are servers! 8-)
I'm CO owner welcome to the rice fields mother fuckers.

Tyler2shots

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:21 am

Yes from me. He-he someones been doing their homework. Great amounts of detail, you seem like a nice person to me. Welcome aboard mate :P

+1

LixianPrime

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:27 am

I think they are a great addition to the team

ACCEPTED

-Lixian