Admin Application - Stormish

Accepted admin applications
Stormish

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:27 pm

Your Steam Name: Stormish

Your Age: 15, I will be 16 in June 22 this year though, so it's not going to be a problem applying for this one. :!:

Do you have previous admin experience?: I used to be a super admin on DovahBear's Veterans Giveaway servers, which got closed down, I also worked on a sandbox server as a moderator known as Wishmaster's Sandbox Server, the server also got shut down but got replaced with a DarkRP server which I do not know if it's still alive. :|

Do you have a mic?: Of course! Well, not everyone has a microphone and uses it, but I do have one and I use it. ;)

What can you do for us as staff?: I'll make sure everyone in the server doesn't break the rules and make the server fun for everyone, I'll also try to help out those who require help in the server. :ugeek:

Your SteamID 32: 147203555

Why should we choose you to be moderator?: Because I've been practicing moderation and administration for years and I'm pretty good with it actually, I also hate people who tend to break the rules and never even realize that they've done something really bad, I also learned from my mistakes a lot and I managed to be a part of really good projects and servers. :D

When can you be avaliable for duty?: I'm usually on everyday, but that doesn't mean I'm always available, but if you want, my timezone is (UTC +02:00 Cairo), so the time I'll be available is around 14:00 to 22:30. :idea:

Any other info we should know about?: Nope, that's all I really have to say. :)
you fucked up my face :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sentry Mythbuster

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:09 am

+1 from me. Experience has more value as an admin or mod

LittleMissDoom

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:16 am

+1 i'm fine with them so long as they understand the responsibility
LittleMissDoom

joeyghost

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:18 am

Hrm... +1 given the fact you had to moderate a DarkRP server.

Tyler2shots

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:26 am

+1 its a yes from me ik the feel of moderating a DarkRP server

DovahThePlagueBear
Site Admin

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:02 pm

+1 Great history, shows pure potential and dedication. I look forward to seeing you as staff.