Admin Application - Sentry Mythbuster

Accepted admin applications
DovahThePlagueBear
Site Admin

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 am

Could do with a little more details in the "What can you do for us as staff and why should we choose you" section, but I think you're well within having made your point clear. I do believe you have great potential and this application demonstrates you prefer to give information short but to the point at the same time. +1, trustworthy and overall seem to know what's expected of you as staff.

While +1 from a site admin does give you a good lead, I would like to see what the other staff members find appealing or not so appealing about you and give their final opinions as well. Good luck, I look forward to the other members' responses! :ugeek:

LixianPrime

Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 am

I'm just a bit hesitant to say +1 since it seems like you just want to moderate the discord server. I don't think we need anymore on there since 80% the users currently are pretty much admin/mods of some sort.
Now for our game servers, if you could give a little more information about what you would do I would gladly give you a +1, but for now it's a no

saltywizard

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:04 pm

It looks good but i want to see if you can handel the presure of this server and not crack! I want to see if you can handel stuff without any drama. ;)
I'm CO owner welcome to the rice fields mother fuckers.

Sakra / Okuu

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:16 pm

As of this moment I shall be saying No to your application.

Mainly due to the fact that your application has not met the word requirements for what you are able to offer us as well the reasoning on why we should accept you for the role.

I will be keeping with my response until I see futher reasoning.

Sakra / Okuu

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:14 pm

ADJUSTED

After going over the application numerous times along with the responses from other staff members,
it is clear that your addition to the staff team will not be detrimental by any means.

To put simply i am changing my view on your application and authorising your addition to the team.
Welcome and I am looking forward to working with you, your role will be sorted shortly in the discord and a personal DM shall be recieved.

ACCEPTED

Sakra ~